Meeting target and follow-up activities well received by all participants.
2. Create documentation of tasks, feedback with agreed responsible parties within given due date.
Highlight to the project manager if the tasks is not fulfilled before deadline.
3. Project status monitoring for the covered work packages, including project traffic light, task fulfilment, forecasted risks and measures, project budget vs SIV.
4. Monitor consulting projects implementation performance and progress (Monthly); KPI analyze reports for project result evaluation(Monthly); Collect dealer satisfaction survey for consulting projects(Quarterly); Dealer best practice collection(Quarterly);
5. Consulting toolbox development;
Consulting documents update;
6. Data analysis per requested by the project in a logical, structured way to extract the key message from raw data for interpretation, and monitor the trend
7. Create project timeline for the designated work packages which is derived from the overall project milestone with proper consideration in the relation of overall project timing and risks and agree in the project circles.
8. Follow-up the implantation status of the timeline
9. Business scenarios evaluation support based on technical expertise, co-ordination with multiple Page 6 of 18
interface departments and a general understanding of cost impact on the project business case.